Sunday, October 25, 2009

SURPRISE BLOG CANDY!!

It's my birthday next week and I've had this blog running for a year so I thought it was about time I put up some blog candy! It's going to be a surprise candy and is open until 25th October so pop a note on your blog with a link to my blog and if you would like to you can become a follower or add me to your blogroll.


Good luck
Hugs
Fiona x 

57 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi again Fiona I have added a message to my blog about your candy! great offer thanks sweetie :0)

Tanya said...

Hi Fiona!!!!
Happy Birthday!!!!
Thanks for the chance to wwin. Ilove surprises!
25th October my birthday!
Linked candy on my sidebar. Welcome to my blog(i have a candy too)
Thanks!!!

Queen La Rubba said...

Thank you for the op to win SURPRISE Blog Candy! MAkes it SUPER YUMMY! I have added you special surprisew candy to my blog candy list! I am a follower and I have added your blog to my blog list. Please visit me and join my following as well. I am in the process of building my site now!

Thank you
QLR

Leah l'Orange said...

an early happy birthday to you, Fiona! have added your "candy" to my sidebar and hope you get lots of attention and love! :)

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, Happy Birthday. Thanks for a chance at some candy. I will head on over now to link your candy and spread the word.

farida said...

hi, i would like to get your candy :)
thx for the oportunity :)

Raisa said...

Happy Birthday Fiona!

I wrote a post about Your birthday and candy in my blog.
Thank You for a change to win

Hugs
Raisa

Victoria said...

Hi Happy birthday x

Have mentioned your candy on my blog.

vicky x

Gem said...

Hi, hope you have a lovely birthday, and thanks for offering blog Candy! x x

Ksenia said...

Hi Fiona!!!!
Happy Birthday!!!!
I'm your new follower!
My link is http://miawoo.blogspot.com/2009/10/candy-from-fiona-2510.html
Thanks for the chance to win

suzARTe said...

Happy Birthday Fiona,
What a fantastic way to celebrate. I hope you will be the reciever of many gifts.
I am already a follower and look forward to designing with you at ABC. I really have to start on the challenges soon. I have some blog candy happening at the moment as well for WCMD

mckinkle said...

Well, what a great double celebration you will have and that isn't even taking into account yoru gorgeous little baby girl!
Hope you have a fantastic October!
Ive listed your candy!

Thank you for the chance of winning a lovely surprise!

Keryn :D

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday!!!! and blessing!!!!
greetings from Poland!!:)
rachel
http://jedit-kolory.blogspot.com/

Dragonlady said...

Hi Fiona

Happy Birthday. I have put a link on my blog and used the centre of one of your gorgeous cards. However, if this is a problem let me know.

Ali x

Adriana Vanderhoeven said...

Hi Fiona!!!
Just a follower and post your candy in my blog http://mydreamsmihobbie.blogspot.com/2009/10/cumpleanos-y-candy.html

Thanks for the chance and happy Birthday
Adriana

Claude said...

Thanks for the chance to win!
I linked you on my Life and Tribulations blog and I am a follower!
Happy birthday!

HazelQ said...

Happy bday Fiona!!! May you have a lot of fun and be filled with many blessings :) Thank you for the giveaway, I like surprise candy!! I added a link on my sidebar
Hugs
Hazel

Andreja - kokos said...

Happy Birthday!!!!
I linked your candy on my blog (sidebar)and I become your follower. Thanks for the chance to win this candy!
Hugs, Andreja

Unknown said...

happy Birthday!!!

Helen said...

Happy Birthday...and Happy Blogoversary Fiona!
I love surprises...and have linked you in the sidebar on my blog - thanks for the chance to win!
Helen x

Nikki said...

Hi Fiona
Happy Birthday
Who doesn't love a surprize
thank you for sharing your birthday with us and have a fab bithday
I've linked you in my sidebar
hugs Nikki C

Steph said...

Blimey, Fi. Can't believe our blogs have been going a year. I totally forgot my blog-anniversary!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Nataša said...

Happy Birthday, Fiona and thank you for the chance to win your surprise candy. I've put your link in my sidebar .
hugs, Natasa

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday !
Hugs from Poland :)
Marta

Loz said...

Hi Fiona, have linked you on my sidebar here
Happy Birthday and I hope you'll get a nice surprise yourself!!
I've become a follower too and look forward to seeing your work

Shelly said...

Hi Fiona! Happy Birthday in advance! How nice of you to offer some candy! I'd love to be in with a chance so shall put a link on my blog for you. Hope you're ok.
Hugs Shelly :)

Unknown said...

Hi Fiona,
Thanks for the chance to win your candy - whatever it may be. Happy birthday in advance - have a good one. I have left a link on my blog
Hugz
Dawn xx

Anne H. said...

Hello!
I love surprises!- Thanks for the chance towin.
Happy Birthday!!
Anne -:)

Creativika said...

Hi! I just linked yout candy on my sidebar. Happy birthday!!! :)

Best wishes,
Victoria

makarona said...

Happy Birthday! Very interesting, what kind of surprise?
It would be great to receive such a gift! Thank you for this opportunity.
My link http://makarona-studio.blogspot.com/

Mary Lou said...

Hello Fiona~~ Happy B-day and Blogaversary!!!! Love surprises--great idea!! Beautiful cards. Linked a note to my sidebar. Thanks a ton~
Blessings
Mary Lou

Debz said...

Happy Birthday Fiona.

Thanks fort he chance to win some candy. I have posted it to my siderbar here

Debz

Natalie Z said...

Hi Fiona! Congratulations to you! What's a candy! I've linked your candy on my sidebar under the section "Blog Candy".
Thanks for a chance to win!
Hugs Fifi.

Doina said...

Happy Birthday! Great candy! Linked candy on my sidebar.

Эmilkina said...

http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/3465780/post112252245/

I like to join. I linked you on my blog. ThanX

Amy Johnson said...

Hi Fiona! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment. Your baby is so beautiful! I'll be sure to mention your blog candy on my post today!

Annelies said...

Happy Birthday Fiona! I hope you'll have a wonderfull day! Here's my link . Thanks for a chance to win! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks so much for the chance to win! I added a link to your blog on my sidebar!

Enthia said...

Happy Birthday!
Greetengs from Poland
:)

http://artystyczne-uniesienie.blogspot.com/

Tana said...

Happy Birthday Fiona!
http://tanablogpostcom.blogspot.com/

Tanya said...

Very nice candy!
http://laromeducafe.blogspot.com/2009/10/25-httpstrawberryfieldsart.html

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Happy Birthday and thanks for the chance to win this surprise candy. Hop over to my blog where I have candy too. Marianne x

Vee said...

Hi Fiona came to visit you to say thanks for your lovely comment in my blog, and discovered your candy. Hope you have a lovely birthday. I've joined you candy list and become a follower too. I'm off now to link you on my side bar.
xx Vee

Lisa Olson said...

Hi thanks for stopping by my blog ande your cards are stunning. TFS

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Fiona!
I have just been looking through your blog. your cards are really lovely. very nice designs and great colouring on your stamps.
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.
Hugs Marion

Эmilkina said...

Very nice Blog Candy. I like to join. I linked you on my blog - http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/3465780/post112722476/,
thanks for the chance to win and i'm a follower....

Tara said...

Happy Birthday for next week Fiona..... surprise candy heh, how exciting!! I've added a link to my sidebar and I'm following your blog ;o)
Thanks for offering up this mystery prize and good luck everyone!
Hugs Tara xx

Elaine Stark said...

Thanks for the chance to win. I am already a follower and am putting this on my sidebar. Happy Birthday. Elaine

Di said...

HI Fiona
Happy birthday for next week.
Thanks for the chance to win some candy.

Hugs Di xxx

fusiafscrapping said...

Happy Birthday Fiona!!!!
Thanks for the chance to win!!!
BTW I love what you are donig on your blog

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

http://fusiafscrapping.blogspot.com/

I have added a message on my sidebar

nannala said...

i love suprises ! :)
and happy birthday of course!

jeanna said...

Hi Fiona.. It's your birthday!! :)
Well, I hope you have a wonderful birthday! I wish you all the best things in the world and more power..
Also, thanks for the chance in winning your wonderful blog! :)

Love Lots,
Jeanna :)

Dusia said...

happy birthday;* i am folower;) I like suprises;)

Anonymous said...

happy B day. i posted something about ur blogcandy in my blog ;)

here is my blog: www.iselinslilleverden.blogspot.com

Jamellee pearl said...

Hello Fiona.. I post your birthday blog on my blog! I hope you have a wonderful birthday.. I wish you good health and a happy life.. God Bless You always.. :)

Thank you for for the chance of winning.. It's really exciting! I love surprises! :)

KarenB said...

Congratulations on your blogging success. I'm another October birthday too :) I've linked you up and I'd love you to visit :)

Renske Creatief said...

Happy birthday.
I have link your blog on my blog.
regards Renske