Friday, October 23, 2009

Seeing White.....

Well the antibiotics seem to be working and I'm feeling better and my little girl survived her vaccinations today! It's been quite a week with friends staying as well. I managed to get this card made.
Quick question - does anyone know how I can make the photos on my posts a little bigger?
They seem quite small to me. Maybe it's because I'm using a mac or it could just be the blog template. Please let me know if you have any bright ideas. Thanks and have a lovely weekend x




The Theme over at Colour Create is 'white' which I thought was brilliant! I had lots of white flowers and ribbons. These bunnies are just so cute! 




12 comments:

Di said...

Hi Fiona, this is so lovely, i love the way you had put the straw tie on and those bunnies are fab!!

Hugs Di xxxx

mckinkle said...

Fiona, Mr Bloogy was playing up and wouldnt open your images up so I clicked on it and after a while out came such a beautiful image! It was well worth the wait!
This card is just adorable! Love the bunnies too, very reminiscent of Beatrix Potter!
Keryn :D

Desire Fourie said...

Aaaah this is adorable. Love the soft colour palette you've used. Great design too.
Hugs
Desire

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Fiona, love the colours on this
Clairex

Tara said...

This really is so pretty Fiona and I love the bunnies image, soooooooo cute!
Hugs Tara xxx

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww thats cute!! love the idea of some of the pots being white! so pretty in pastals! :0)

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Fiona!
first of all in your new post area to make your picture bigger...when you have attached your picture to your post there should be a tag come up that has
small-medium-large-Xlarge
Left-center-right /remove.
I usually put mine on large and center it. I hope this helps you.
As for your card it is beautiful.
the bunnies are so cute and i'm glad you are feeling better.
Hugs Marion

Heather said...

Gorgeous card Fiona - love that image and how you've coloured it and as 'Mckinkle' said ver reminiscent of Beatrix Potter.
I was going to offer the advice as Marion above has - all I can add to that is - if the tag doesn't come up when you attach your picture - click on the picture and it should come up.
Hope this helps.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC.
hugs Heather xx

strawberry fields said...

Rica and Marion thanks for the advice.
Really helpful....will have a go
f x

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet Fiona I love all the white.

Lexxie said...

Ooh I do so love white, and your card is stunning Fiona.
Really beautiful work,
Love Sarita xx

Jeanette said...

Oh my gosh...this is adorable and such gorgeous coloring!
Hugs Jeanette :)