Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sketch Saturday










This post is too late for the challenge. I made it on Wednesday but never loaded it in time!!
I've had a bad cold and we've had friends staying since Thursday. They've gone out for a walk so I thought I'd quickly add this. Have a great weekend all
Hugs
Fiona x 

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh this is so darling and the colours are gorgeous!!! I hope you feel better soon!!
Hugs xx

Desire Fourie said...

Now thats the life. Great creation.
Hugs
Desire

Steph said...

Love the colours on this, Fi and especially love your punch! Hope you feel better soon xxx

Unknown said...

Such a craking little stamp made me smile I also love the other bunny card somewhere above this post so cute I have to get some anilmal stamps I haven't a one (shame on me) lol

Love Dawn xx