Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A few cards


Well my cold seems to have turned into tonsillitis :( 
I did manage to make these but as we've had friends staying I've only just managed to load them this morning. There are so many scrummy challenges I just wanted to have a go with these but there doesn't seem to be enough time to enter all the ones I really like!






I made this card using Carole's gorgeous sketch over on Friday Sketchers. It is so pretty!
Stamp Something has the theme this week of 'Bling It' so I used my new sparkly paper.


Our Creative Corner has a gorgeous colour scheme of Soft Suede, Handsome Hunter, Sage Shadow and Blush blossom. The DT cards are wonderful. 







15 comments:

Cheryl said...

OMG they are beautiful and the papers are so pretty!!!
Hugs xx

Elaine Stark said...

Two beautiful cards. Elaine

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wonderful. Love the dimension and fabulous colours. Kim

Arielle H Gordon said...

Beautiful cards... what a great job on both of them!

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards Fiona! Love the way you've done the ribbon on the first one!
I'm glad your birthday parcel arrived - have fun! :0)
Helen x

Tara said...

So sorry you're not well Fiona! These cards are so pretty, yes you're right there's never enough time to complete every challenge, sigh!
Hugs Tara xx

Carol Ann said...

Beautiful cards Fiona. I hope you feel better soon xx

Vee said...

Gorgeous cards Fiona especialy the first one. I love the colours and the ribbon is fabulous. Thanks for visiting my blog.
xx Vee

Cindy Haffner said...

Everything is so beautiful.

cats whiskers said...

These are fabulous what a grogeous colour scheme
Hugs Jacqui x

Chris said...

Gorgeous cards Fiona, such lovely colours and designs and I love the way you did your ribbon, it's so pretty. Hope you're all well. Hugs, Chris xx

Chris said...

Oops, meant to say I hope you're over the tonsillitis very soon, I know how yukky that is. Take care, Chris xx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is so pretty - both inside and out! I love that you found designer paper in the challenge colors. Great job! So happy you could play along with us at the OCC this week. Hope to see you back again next week.

Steph said...

Poor you! Hope you're not feeling too bad today. Love the cards, especially the fact that you decorated inside! Also love what you did with the wavy ribbon xx

Di said...

Well hi there Fiona, i'm so glad you put a comment on my blog i could not find you! Thankyou so much for thr card and images, loads which i dont have. It was such a lovely surprise thankyou!
Your baby is gorgeous! I will keep in touch now.

P.s the card is fab!

Hugs Di xxxx