This is my first post as a designer for the ABC Challenge Blog. I was a guest designer in June and then the DT kindly asked me to stay but my little miss has kept me busy for the last 3 months! Things are settling down now. So....here's my little angel. I think she's cute! I embossed white paper and chalked it with yellows and oranges then inked the edges with a gold ink pad.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
ABC Challenge - Embossing
Posted by strawberry fields at 30.9.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Beautiful card Fiona! Love the inking on the embossing!
Helen x
What a sweet card and such a lovely image!
Keryn :D
wow Fiona this is beautiful, I would never have used those colours but would now after seeing them on this gorgeous card...stunning
Mina xxx
Congrats on your DT position hun and your card is really beautiful!
Hugs Tara xx
Firstly I would like to say that this card is soooo pretty! and 2nd thanks for your lovely welcome! can't wait have not ever been on a DT b4 soooo this is gonna be fun i hope! :0)
This is one of the lovelys cards that i have seen the last time.
So beautiful !!!
Greetings from
Moni
a gorgeous card Fiona, love how you have done the chalking on the embossed background. hugs rachxx
Oh look how pretty.
Love the embossing with inks on, Fi. Gorgeous x
Post a Comment