It is so hard to find time to craft with a tiny one to look after! I had four and I remember! But your art work is astonishing and gorgeous so your fans will be here whenever you can get back to it! This card is just beautiful, and so elegant and artistic. You have talent girl!
I'm married to a man who is very patient with my crafty ramblings and we have a gorgeous girl who is now 15 months and a baby boy so I'm on a bit of a break from crafting for a while. I have always enjoyed painting, drawing and photography. Designing cards is a creative outlet which has led me to some wonderful people in the world of blogging. Please leave a comment if you stop by so I can visit your blog. I really enjoy meeting new people and seeing all your pretty creations! Hugs Fiona x
6 comments:
What a beautiful card Fiona.
Hugs Riet.x
Thank you Riet. It's the first since I had my baby so it's good to get back to it x
Beautiful - love all of the delicate layers!
Helen x
Gorgeous card..love it xxxx
Stunning card love all the elements,gorgeous..love it can you tell,lol.
hugs
Tracy
xxx
It is so hard to find time to craft with a tiny one to look after! I had four and I remember! But your art work is astonishing and gorgeous so your fans will be here whenever you can get back to it! This card is just beautiful, and so elegant and artistic. You have talent girl!
Post a Comment