I'm now on the ABC DT which is a real privilege. I enjoyed being a guest designer and the team is great. Having had our baby girl over 2 weeks ago I'm getting back into crafting slowly. Do check out the blog. The link is on my sidebar.
F x
I'm now on the ABC DT which is a real privilege. I enjoyed being a guest designer and the team is great. Having had our baby girl over 2 weeks ago I'm getting back into crafting slowly. Do check out the blog. The link is on my sidebar.
Posted by strawberry fields at 13.7.09
3 comments:
wow...!! go girl!!!!! I am friends with a super star - wooo-hooo!!!!!
;)
seriously, you totally deserve this, you are a fabulous designer and will make a fantastic contribution to the work there - well done you!!
Rxxx
aw thanks rach! must ring you. time a bit taken up with feeds, changing nappies and washing. All worth it though....she's gorgeous! xxx
Great to see you back hope you are all doing well and woohoo congratulations on the DT.
HUGS
Tracy
XXX
Post a Comment