Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Scraps and Flowers



I combined the lovely theme from Creative Card Crew of 'Pretty Flowers' with the Papertake Weekly Challenge which is 'Scrap this.' I made the flowers from scrap paper and added some sparklies! The pretty paper background is from making memories and I used my whispers pens to colour bella. 


I christened both my new present bella stamp and my nesties! Hurrah..... I finally have some new nesties. I've been eyeing them for ages and finally found some in the States. There don't seem to be places to get them in Europe, unless anyone knows something I don't. Do let me know if there are online companies in the UK or the rest of Europe. I know I'm a bit behind! 

30 comments:

Mrs Mayne said...

Aww thats lovely! The little flowers look fab with Bella! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Paula said...

What a pretty card love all the pretty flowers. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Mandy said...

Such a pretty card, love the flowers!

mandy

Cathy said...

Such a lovely card and I love your scraps!
Cathy xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening hunny, what a gorgeous cards you've made. So glad to hear you've had time to play with your new toys already! thank you for joining in with our challenge this week. Hugs Linda x

CraftyC said...

Sweet card Fiona, pretty paper!
Clairex

Riet said...

Wowww Fiona,what a beautiful cards,l love them all.

Hugs Riet.x

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh YAY for you! A new Bella stamp and new Nesties!!! Gotta love new stash, smile!!!! Love your fabulous card...Bella looks so pretty, hun!!!! Great colouring and I love your card design and the pretty flowers!!!
Hugs,t

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! That Bella image is awesome.:)
Hugs, Vanja

Joey said...

Hiya, gorgeous card, I love that image and your colour choice. thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x

MammaMayMiller said...

erm.... what are 'nesties'...?? Feeling rather ignorant and left behind, lol!!! Rach xxx
PS: just LOOOOVE the card, my dear, it's beautiful, and they are 'my' colours too!! gorgeous :o)

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is really beautiful Fiona. Love the image and your flowers are so pretty. Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx

Nicola said...

Wow such a beautiful card Fiona, love those very pretty flowers.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Chris said...

Hi Fiona, hope you're doing ok. Love your card, your new Bella is gorgeous and I love your colouring and card design, so pretty! You can try this shop for your nesties from the UK, they're the least expensive I've found and the postage is free in the UK so wouldn't think it would be too bad to post to you. Very quick service too. http://www.onceuponastamp.co.uk/ccp51/cgi-bin/cp-app.cgi?usr=51F4639986&rnd=7853989&rrc=N&affl=&cip=92.8.245.27&act=&aff=&pg=cat&ref=wizard
Take care, hugs, Chris xx

strawberry fields said...

Rach, nestabilities are dies which cut and emboss outline shapes like the one on the card. They arrived this week and I was so excited to use them
xxx

strawberry fields said...

Kim and Chris thank you so much ladies for the websites. They look great....at last some nesties this side of the Atlantic :)
F xx

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Fiona, I love the bright colours and the image is fab

debra said...

awwwwwwww i really love this Bella image she is just adorable
hugs Debra

Michele Kovack said...

Super cute card! Love the lil' flowers!

cats whiskers said...

Love this card what great colours and fab image
Hugs Jacqui x

Anonymous said...

This is scrumptious and oh so gorgeous!!! I love the beautifully colored image, the lovely papers, and those pretty flowers!!! You definitely rocked both of these challenges!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Fiona this is so adorable!
This sweet image is too cute for words!
Love your beautiful paper and such wonderful details!
hugs
Claudi

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely card. Do you mean nesties or Bellas are hard to get hold of? I love Bellas, I wish they were easier for us Europeans to get hold of. You can get Nesties from alsorts of places in the UK. Try http://www.onceuponastamp.co.uk/index.php. If you find somewhere else to get Bellas let me know! Kim

Brittany said...

Awww, this is so cute.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
-Brittany xx

strawberry fields said...

Kim I've only found Bellas in the US but will keep looking. Thanks ladies for your lovely comments
x

Steph said...

Wonderful card, Fi. Love the stamp and the colours you've used!

Donna said...

Lovely card Fiona, and here is a link for nesties, I've bought all of mine from
herehope this helps

strawberry fields said...

Thanks for this Donna :)

Tasha said...

Wow what a super stunning card - and i must say - bellas rock - they totally kick butt! And so does your card - its so pretty love the colours
Thanks for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx

Crissy Armstrong said...

This is so pretty! I love the theme of the polka dots on her dress and carried over onto the gift wrap. This is beautiful!