Friday, May 29, 2009

Stamping and Bling

This lovely little Nellie stamp came from Shelly. Thank you! It is such a gorgeous image. 

I really enjoyed colouring her in. I've used watercolour pencils to give a softer effect. The sketch is based on this week's Stamp Something Challenge and the theme Animals and Insects from Just Magnolia so I guess the second card would qualify too!



This card is for CCT where the theme is Bit O' Bling! This was perfect as I wanted to add some 'bling' to this stamped image to lift it a bit. It's an anniversary card for a friend and she loves sparkles! 


9 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Fiona,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card,l love the image and colours Fiona. so gorgeous Papers.

Hugs Riet.x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful cards Fiona, I just love Gorjuss, great colouring!
Clairex

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards, Fiona! I love how you coloured the Gorjuss Girl and the birds on the second one are beautiful!
Hugs, Vanja

mueppi said...

Fabolous cards, Fiona!
I love your colouring!
Hugs Gisela

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us this week on the CCT Challenge Blog.
Caz
x

Tara Godfrey said...

wow two great cards, Fiona! Love your littel Gorjuss girl!!!! She is super sweet and you've coloured her beautifully! Love the sentiment too!
Hugs,t

Spyder said...

Love that goooooorjus gal! very pretty cards

((Lyn)))

Anonymous said...

Super cards Fiona, love the GG and your wonderful colouring.
Hugs
Carole x