Thursday, January 21, 2010

M is for Masking











The ABC Challenge for this week is M is for Masking. It's a fiddly but fun technique. We have been sponsored by Whiff of Joy stamps this week. They have kindly donated this fab 'Henry Mouse Hugging Heart' stamp for the winner of this challenge:






8 comments:

Steph said...

Oooh, lovely, Fi! I love the colours and she does look like she's having a little daydream!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,love your papers,LO and beautifully coloured image!!!
xx

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is just beautiful sweet, perfect in every way
Hugs Jacqui x

Anonymous said...

Awwwww this is soooo cute! love the colours and your masking is fab! too! wish I had time to sit like that and watch the world go by!! :)

strawberry fields said...

Don't we all Sam? Thanks hun :)
x

Cathy said...

Fabulous card Fiona .. .Great masking and fab papers.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Jen said...

Hi Fiona,
Gorgeous images and colours. I had never tried this technique before but really enjoyed the effect.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Jen x

Helen said...

Awww...Tilda looks so sweet! Love the colours too!
Helen x