Thursday, January 28, 2010

Flutter By






I don't know how many of you remember but I was so addicted to butterflies for so long that I had to actually wean myself off making cards with them on!! Seriously! So when I saw the flutter by challenge at Quixotic Paperie I couldn't resist. Just hope that it isn't the start of another series of butterfly cards!

I used Grape Jelly, Rose Bud and Paris Dusk inks and stamped the butterflies onto lilac card. The border punch is a favourite EK punch and the roses were part of the flower parcel from my friend. The challenge over at CCT is Blooming Gorgeous so I entered this week. The paper is from crafty individuals and I love this particular butterfly paper. The sentiment is from K&Co.

16 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card. I love your punch, it even resembles butterflies. Elaine

Deb said...

beautiful card, love those butterflies, fabulous stamping! many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love the butterflies and a gorgeous colour combo

Lisa Jane said...

what gorgeous colours , a beautiful card
Lisa ;)

cats whiskers said...

Wow this is awesome just breathtaking dear, thanks for the tip on the photo editing suite will look into that dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Allison said...

such a pretty card
AllisonX

Shelly said...

Hi Fiona! Well I can see why you love butterflies, these are so pretty! Love the dimension!
Hugs Shelly ;)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Fiona,i love your papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Di said...

WOW this is so beautiful and clever! love it!

Hugs Di xxxx

Victoria said...

wow these are amazing x

Larisa said...

so nice card!!! The butterflies is my fave theme and I am ready to look at them again and soon))))
The papers are so good, the image is fine too )))

Lexxie said...

Fab card, really love that border punch and I love the arrangement of the butterflies,
Really pretty,
Love Sarita xx

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, so pretty.

Liza x

Steph said...

Ooooh, gorgeous, Fi!!! Really love the colours!!! ps have sent you an email x

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Beautiful color and beautiful flutterybys!

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Gorgeous butterflies !1I know how you love them!! Thanks for joining us at Quixotic Challenges!
HUgs Judy xx