2 cards today -
I love Beth's sketch this week at Truly Scrumptious. I can finally dig out my rectangular cards and give the square ones a break :)
I used a Beatrix Potter stamp and some Polar Arctic papers. The theme with this sketch is altered flowers so I embossed the flower and added the brad. I'm slightly addicted to this edge punch too! The ribbon is from a craft shop and like the roughness of it. I thought it went well with the earthy colours.
I really liked Nikki's pretty sketch this week at High Hopes Stamps so I coloured this bella and mounted her onto paper which I layered with tissue paper to give it a bit of texture. The other papers are a mix of Making Memories papers which my sweet brother-in-law brought back from the States. I love these big pink flowers (such a girl!) and added the pearls and buttons.
I raided a bead shop recently in town and picked these up along with many others.....




18 comments:
oooh 2 gorgeous cards, love the colours and the layouts are fab! Such sweet images too!
Hugs Tab xxx
What beautiful Fiona,l love the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Two lovely cards Fiona. I love your unusual ribbon on your TS card. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.
2 really fabulous cards sweetie, wonderful details on each and every one!.. hugs claudiaxx
Two great cards!!! Great colors on both!!! Very cool fibers on the TS card!!! Thanks for joining us in the TS Challenge!!!
Danita
Two wonderful cards again, Fiona!
Hugs Gisela
Hi Fiona,
Ive got something for your over on my blog, hope you dont mind!!
Keryn x
Fabulous cards, Fiona! I love the colours on the first one. Your Bella is so cute and I love the gorgeous flowers.
Hugs, Vanja
Fabulous card Jerusah. Love the image and the lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x
Beautiful cards i love the images and papers.Thanks for dropping by my blog, its good to be back:)
Val xx
Both of these cards are brilliant!!! I love the earthy tones and the sweet Beatrix Potter image on the first card....so very precious and colored beautifully:o) Your Bella card is beautiful, and the vibrant colors make it extremely festive. It makes me want to celebrate:o) I also love how you added the tissue paper for texture...talk about clever!
I have something for you on my blog. I hope you are having a lovely weekend!!!
Hugs!
Carolyn
Both cards are so pretty. I love the border punch in the Beatrix Potter card.
These are both gorgeous cards! The Beatrix Potter stamp is adorable!
Thanks for playing along with my TS sketch!
Beth xx
Two gorgeous cards Fiona, love the Beatrix Potter image (reminds me of my childhood books) and the colours and details are fabulous, especially your ribbon.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
hugs Heather xx
Two gorgeous cards Fiona, delish colours and images x
Two wonderful cards, Fiona!
Hugs Gisela
Two gorgeous cards Fiona, I love both of of the colour combos and the embellies are fabulous.
Hope you are keeping well...not long to go now! Debbie x
Sitting oohing and ahhhing here such pretty stunning projects,love them all.
hugs
tracy
xxx
Post a Comment