Can anyone recommend a good craft magazine to subscribe to? I know lots of you buy them and I'd love one with lots of new ideas and free papers and embellishments as they are hard to find in Austria and I spend forever ordering from the UK or US. Also if anyone knows of any online companies in Europe that would save postage costs. Thanks :)
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hi
I will get back to you on that, i have some i could send you, and i will look which is best when i get home (in work now).
Hug Di xx
Thanks Di, that would be fantastic! xx
Hi
i have some here i will send you ( a little pressie.) I have tried to give you an assortment, there are 5
but 4 all say uk magazines, there is a docrafts one aswell.which i think is uk.
But there are lots of websites inside and maybe if you contact someone from a mag they could recommend one in Europe.
Please send me your address i will post them out to you.
my email diane.carubia@ntlworld.com
HUgs Di xxx
Post a Comment