In the process of packing up my craft things a little I just couldn't resist making one more card. It's so addictive! I've used my presents stamp to emboss the image and layered the backgrounds with hullabaloo papers from making memories. I just love the brightness. I didn't want to over-do the card with flowers as the spots and stripes are quite strong so I finished it with a plain ribbon from paper mania.
I used the design from Friday Sketchers and incorporated the pink, green and blue theme from Lili of the Valley. I love the colour combo.




21 comments:
Fabby card! Love the bright colours and the image just pops! Great job!
Hugs Judy x
Thats a very elegant card and i love the layout
Bea x
Great card, love the bright funky papers! Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole :-)
Really great card, great use of papers. Thanks for visiting my blog.Anesha
Great take on the challenge
Have a good weekend
Stunning card hun - great layout & fab colours!
Have a great weekend, love Steph x
Oh Fiona I'm so very very jealous - what a special time for you - 7 weeks? that's not long - I'll be following you now for that first piccy! (oh I'm all tingey now lol) xxx
great card Fiona. the colours are fantastic. Thank you for joingin us on the FSB. Have a super weekend
love
Claudia
Thanks Steph, am really excited! x
A lovely card, love the bright papers!
Clairex
Oh this is so original Fiona, super card.
Brenda x
Love those bright colours. I agree with Steph, can't wait to see pics of your new baba when he/she is born. I am so excited for you :D
Hope you are going to post loads of pics!
Hugs Lora xx
Cute, happy card, Fiona. Colors are wonderful!! Thanks for joining us at FS this week...Hugs..Jacque
Gorgeous card Fiona :-) Love the image and the papers you used look just fab !!
Good Luck with the forthcoming event :-)
Thanks for joining the Lili of the Valley Challenge :-)
Lorraine x
Hi Fiona, it was lovely to see you back in my comments and I hope you're feeling ok, an exciting time for you! Your card is gorgeous, that stamp is great and I loved the papers you used and your layout. Take care of yourself and have a great weekend. Hugs, Chris xx
What a great take on the sketch! Love it! Thanks for joining in at FS! Hugs Jeanette
What a wonderful card!!!
Hugs Gisela
Gorgeous papers, Fi!
Love this card Fiona (also your name!) The colors, layout and mix of papers is so festive. Reading the comments I think congrats are in order. A dear friend I met through the Cricut message board, and just so happened to live just a few blocks from me, is due in June. I'm up to my elbows in baby shower invitations even as we speak. Such an exciting time. thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you noticed those were my very first cards ever and I've improved since then. LOL xxD
Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x
Great card!
Post a Comment