Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Best Wishes


This card is combination of the two similar sketches from 2 Sketches 4 You and Mojo Monday 
and the theme from Our Creative Corner, which is Sentiments. I've used a combination of paper and Paper Mania ribbons. This Whispers Words stamp was used with rich cocoa ink and I added the embellishments to give it some sparkle! I love the sentiments on this stamp. 
Happy weekend all, Fiona x 


9 comments:

Laura Davis said...

What a great card Fiona! I love all the different textures!
Laura

Mina said...

wow what a beautiful card...love it xxx

Savitri said...

Oh how pretty! I love the colors!!!!

Carole said...

Very pretty card, love the ribbon detail.
Carole

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, so elegant!

Greetings,
Saskia

Steph said...

Great card, Fi. Love the sentiment stamp x

Angela said...

Great card,

Anonymous said...

OMG! Fiona, this card is beautiful!!!! I am in love with the gorgeous DP and all the fabulous ribbon!!! Those colors look awesome together! I think I will snag that combo for a future card;o)

Thank you for thinking of me and for the wonderful comments! You really know how to bring on the smiles:o)

Have a great weekend!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Marja Sch said...

Very wonderful card.