This lovely card was from Linda. Yellow is such a fabulous colour!
And this one is from my lovely friend Steph. Another gorgeous Bella image. Thank you hun x
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Posted by strawberry fields at 13.1.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Both of these cards are beautiful!!! Looks like you are very much loved by your friends!! As sweet as you are, I totaly understand why:o) Take care sweetie!!!
Hugs!
Carolyn
Hello hunny, i hope you are well, and not feeling so sick. Its cold here today, but im sure its even colder where you are. Did you manage to get any of those Bella stamps in the end? if not please let me know hunny. Speak soon, hugs Linda x
Aw, thanks Carolyn. That's really sweet.
Linda thanks so much, I got some for Christmas so
will post some creations when i get back to it :)
Hugs
Fiona x
These cards are gorgeous,you did awesome job i really luv the colors!thanks for stopping by
Your cards are beautiful! They are inspiring me to get started on working on my skills -- or lack of :o)!
Oh! Fiona Congratulations!! Hope you are feeling well! These cards are gorgeous. Lucky you!!
smiles,Deena
I have missed you and your beautiful creations!!! I just wanted to check in and make sure you are okay:o) Have a joyful Valentine's Day!!!
Hugs!
Carolyn
Fabulous cards ,realy pretty ,love them both ,hugs Dawnxx
Post a Comment