Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Peace


This card is for Just Christmas and Birthday Cards which has a lovely design for the week. I'm having  another burst at Christmas card making so this was the just beginning! 

9 comments:

Stampin'Piper said...

Great card! I love the embossing!

Thanks for joining us this week.

Hugs Tanja
(JCBC Team)

Steph said...

Again, a lovely stamp, Fi! I love all your stamps! So simple and elegantx

Mada said...

How elegant and beautiful! Love that image and the embossing, also the use of ribbon in the corners - very cool! :)

Thank you for joining us this week at JCBC challenge.

Hugs,
Mada

Frau Ninchen said...

wow you´ve done a great work with my sketch!your card is very elegant!i love the colours and the embossing!

thanks for joining us this week!

xoxo Janina

Anonymous said...

Fab Card, lovely stamp too!!

Hugs, Marlene x

Karin said...

Beautifull card.
I love the image and the embossing.

Thanks for joining the JCBC
xoxo Karin

Karin said...

Wow! Love what you did with the challenge!
Simone P.

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi hun, these cards are gorgeous, thank you so much for joining us this week in the challenge. Hugs Linda x

Chris said...

A perfect Christmas card and the perfect symbol of Christmas in your image. I love it. Chris x