Monday, November 24, 2008

Papertake

There have been so many great challenges over the weekend so this was the first one I tackled. It's from Papertake Weekly Challenge.  I liked the overlay of images and used rhubarb memento ink and some ribbons and snowflakes. I recycled some birthday wrapping paper with embossed bubbles which look a bit like baubles!

13 comments:

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! I have the smaller size of that stamp! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge and for your kind comments on my blog! x

Bev said...

Oh this is gorgeous - really love this card

hugs Bev x

Dawn said...

Beautiful card - such a great santa stamp

Catherine said...

too cute :)

Chris said...

Beautiful card Fiona and I love the Santa image! Perfect sentiment and papers too. Chris x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Great card Fiona, I love the Santa image! Great papers too!
Judy x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card - love the image and papers.
Cathy xx

Sue said...

Great card,lovely image. sue.

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely card. Kim

Unknown said...

beautiful card! thanks for the lovely comment on my blog x

Beth said...

This is fab, I love the funky colours are the santa stamp is great! xx

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Love this santa stamp!!

Sue said...

Lovely card, I really like the Santa image. Great bit of recycling. Sue.x