Friday, November 21, 2008

Cafe Chic!

These cards were made for DCM. This week's challenge was Cafe Chic! I love coffee and brown coloured paper and ribbons so I made two! The papers were K&Co and I used a mix of embellishments and ribbons. I inked the edges with memento rich cocoa ink. 








18 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're both wonderful cards - I love all the coffee colours. :) Thanks for taking part.

Vanessa.

Kathy said...

These are great. Problem with this dare is that every time I see new coffee themed cards I feel the urge to put the kettle on!

Steph said...

Gorgeous Fi! Can't believe how quick off the mark you are with these!! ps I won last Friday's Friday Sketchers!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how fab! great details too!!

Hugs, Marlene x

Lisa Fulmer said...

sweet - i like the distressing you did

Ellen said...

great combination of papers and images.

Steph said...

Have left something for you on my blog! Hope you're enjoying the weekend x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Lovely cards..I love these coffee cards..makes you want one right now! Lovely to meet you in blogland!
Will visit often! Judy x

SueH said...

Beautiful cards.
I love the way you’ve used the flowers, especially the patterned Red one because it lifts the little bit of Red in the paper.

Powerful Search Engine said...

These are just how I like a coffee very rich and strong in character,Pascale :)

MammaMayMiller said...

I love K&Co papers and especially the browny ones!! Lovely cards Fi :)
xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Two stunning cards and love the colours and beautiful details, Hugs, Nikki x

Tara Godfrey said...

Hey Fiona, I love your coffee cards...Yum-o!!!! They are scrumptious,smile! Love the rich brown colours!!!!
Hugs,TaraG

maddy hill said...

love the cards and i am a total coffee fan ! so i have my fav ( wink)
great cards on your blog !

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards and such fabuous details.
Carole :-)

craft mad Jenny said...

gorgeous cards, they are both gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, coffee!!! Love the rich colors and papers ~ great cards!

Jane Wetzel said...

Gosh -LOVE your blog! I esp love the coffee stuff! That is my thing! And I'll be back-tfs!