For this Forever Autumn DCM challenge I used Cocoa and rhubarb Memento inks and a mix of ribbon. The leaves were from paper mania and I found the button in a bead shop. Autumn is such a beautiful time of the year!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Posted by strawberry fields at 24.10.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
This is such a pretty way to use skeleton leaves - I never know what to do with them, but they are just perfect for an Autumn themed card - thanks for joining in with the DCM
What a gorgeously delicate card. Beautiful
You’ve definitely made it on time Fiona, and your cards are wonderfull, so no problem there.
Your stamping of the leaves and the colours you’ve used are perfect for the dare and I love the way you’ve used the skeleton leaves as a focal point.
I love your layout--especially the embellishments you've added. It feels crisp yet cozy. Like autumn!
A beautiful card, so delicate and pretty.
xx
Gorgeous card, Fi. I love it!
A really pretty card! Pascale :)
What a beautiful card! I love everything about it.
Beautiful card.
Post a Comment